Wednesday 23 November 2011

Kids Car Sick Kit


Yuk I know but essential for any parent with a child who suffers from travel sickness.   The Missy can't go two streets without feeling sick and will almost certainly be sick on long journeys.   With Christmas fast approaching I was dreading the travelling around we will have to do and that's when I came up with this. Simple to make and easy to clean and keep stocked.  


What you need:
  • Small bucket. (I used a paint mixing bucket)
  • Nappy sacks.
  • Wet Wipes. 
  • Tissues
  • Baby towel or muslin
All you have to do is line the bucket with 2 nappy sacks and put a tissue or piece of kitchen towel at the bottom.   Fill the bucket with extra nappy sacks, wet wipes, tissues etc. Decorating is of course not essential but a little bit of coloured tape goes a long way when you think this kit will be in the footwell of your car for a long time to come.   I used neon tape so I can get to it quickly while driving in the  dark!

CM xxx   




Leave a Comment