Thursday 6 October 2011

Halloween Invites. Rubber stamping all the way!




My favourite time of year is here.   However nice the Indian summer we have just experienced was, I have to be honest I love the Autumn.   With falling leaves and conkers abound The Missy and I went to school this morning discussing our forthcoming Halloween party.   I promised her I'd make the invitations today and bring them with me when I collect her.   Why I promise these things when I have a ton of emails to get through and a house to clean I don't know, but I do. Ignoring the ironing here I am with rubber stamps and orange card, glue and glitter, trying to get creative.  If like me you can't draw then rubber stamping is the way forward.   For little expense and years of use you can arm yourself with stamps for any occasion and create quite simply great invitations, cards and gift tags.



If your hand writing is equally as bad as mine, get yourself some invitation stamps and I promise you will never tire of them.


Not forgetting the all important sparkle use Stickles glitter glue.  Easy to use, non messy and super speedy drying time.


Finally, store everything in a cool cigar box (my current obsession)for next year.

Now I just need to work out how to make a ghostly bride costume.  Since the Royal wedding The Missy's main ambition in life is to be a bride.  I curse Kate Middleton!  

CM X












Leave a Comment