Thursday 14 October 2010

PRECIOUS PUMPKIN
Having tried in vain to make a pumpkin costume out of a pillow case recommended by the guru of craft Martha Stewart, which didn't work due to the instructions being hopeless (not such a guru after all)  I was delighted when I made this one all by myself.
All I used was 2 meters of orange fabric, quilt batting, brown felt and some crepe paper.  In a few hours I had made this costume which is so comfortable The Missy actually wants to wear it, unlike any other costume I've ever made her.  I won't go into detail as to how I made it but if you want instructions email me or leave a comment and I'll be happy to send you a simple step by step guide.
Now I must remember to invite her friends to our Halloween party. 

CM x






Mediocre Mum said...

I'm truly impressed! Can you make me one?