Sunday 12 September 2010

Fight the Fear!

Today for the first time ever I sold something I made to someone I didn't know from a stall in East London.      I have wanted to do this for sometime but have been so terrified that I kept putting it off.   It's not that I don't believe in the things I make but there is always a chance someone won't like them and then I defy anyone not to be upset.   I decided to start with my Lavender bags which I made far to many of from Lavender I harvested when I was trying to be Felicity Kendal from The Good Life.   


Thankfully my mother-in-law bought the first 2 and from then on in it was non stop sales for 2 hours until I sold out.   I was selling for the children of Pakistan charity and happily raised £90.   Obviously I am sending out a big thank you to anyone who bought one and anyone who didn't its not too late as I can always make more which can be ordered through Folksy.

CM x


Leave a Comment