Friday 17 September 2010

A bouquet of sharpened pencils


It's official, the summer is over and my favourite season Autumn is here.   There's a chill in the air, the days are getting shorter and women at my local park are wearing Crocs with socks.  Although I'm not sure anyone is reading this blog I am pleading with the Crocs wearing population to put them away for the winter, It's not acceptable to wear them with socks.   I don't understand wearing them at all but with socks, why would you?

Now I've got that off my chest, look at The Missy's new dressing gown.  Made from Michael Miller 'Tweet' fabric I used the pattern in one of my favourite books 'Making Children's Clothes' by Emma Hardy.

Finding the brushed cotton lining in 100% cotton was no easy task but the Cloth House came to the rescue at £6 a meter.   I am now searching for anything else I can make that requires brushed cotton - any suggestions greatly appreciated.

CM x





Mumsy said...

Cheers to NO CROCS! I hate them, too! LOL!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

Have a nice day!