Sweet Pea & Missy do Easter!
Now I know Easter has been and gone but these looked so great on The Missy and her beloved Sweet Pea that I thought I'd share them so you can file away the 'How to' for next year.
Difficult level Easy
Good for Easter fun
Make time 30 minutes
What you need:-
1 x sheet of A3 white card
1 x piece of A4 pink felt
- Measure your child's head circumference. Add 4cm to this measurement and cut a band from the white card about 5 cm wide and to this length.
- Cut 2 long oval shapes out of the white card for the ears in proportion to the head they are going on.
- Now cut 2 slightly smaller oval shapes from the pink felt and glue onto the white card ovals. You should now have a pair of ears.
- Glue the ears to the band of white card and wait until completely dry.
- Finally glue the band together 4 cm in on one end.
- Repeat all of the above for the doll and you'll have a hoppy pair!