Thursday 22 April 2010

Free Happy Birthday Party Banner templates


IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL!



Party banners are so easy to make and carry a theme perfectly through any event.   I came across this gorgeous Amy Butler patterned paper which I used throughout my Missy's birthday party, from the invitations to the party bags and everywhere in between.   This banner was created using plain pink card and printing the letters from an alphabet found at Martha Stewart. I then used the patterned paper as spacers and strung the letters on pink satin ribbon.



For the exterior banner I used A4 coloured card to make sure there was no doubt where the party was.   I then chose a different font and colour for each letter and also alternated between upper and lower case.   To make sure the letters fit you need to go up to about 600pt on the computer font size.   I then used selloptape to attach the card to coloured string and hung it over the porch.   So easy and really effective I urge you all to make one for your next party!

Be back soon.

CM x




Leave a Comment