CRAFTY CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
9 days to go...
Difficulty Level Easy
Cost £2 for 24 tags approx
Great for Getting in the Christmas spirit
Make time 20 mins + drying time
What you need:
- White luggage labels - Rymans
- Large dot pattern rubber stamp - available on ebay
- Reindeer punch - available at Amazon
- Red & silver glitter glue - available at Classy Crafts
- Silver ink pad - available from WHSmith
- Stamp each tag with silver dots using the rubber stamp and allow to dry.
- Punch out three reindeer in a row along the middle of the tag.
- Dot each reindeer with red glitter glue at the nose.
- Using the silver glitter glue dot randomly the silver ink to add a little sparkle.
- Leave glue to dry overnight.
Ahh another day another Christmas craft completed how I love to be a Competitive Mum. I am going to keep slaving away at these tags and will endeavor to post a "How to" for the 'Noel' tags which I hope someone out there in cyberspace will like enough to leave a comment.