CRAFTY CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
8 days to go...
Difficulty Level Easy
Cost £2 for 24 tags approx
Great for getting creative
Make time 15 mins + drying time
What you need:
- White luggage labels - Rymans
- Snow flake rubber stamp - available on ebay
- Happy Christmas rubber stamps - available on ebay
- Silver & red ink pads - available from WHSmith
- Red glitter glue - available from Classy Crafts
- Stamp each tag with 'Happy Christmas' in red ink using a ruler to keep it straight.
- Then stamp the snowflakes with silver ink randomly on each tag.
- Once ink is dry to touch carefully outline the bow or 'Happy Christmas' letters with red glitter glue.
- Leave to dry completely overnight.
Hurrah all my tags are made. Now onto homemade presents for the Grandparents which is definitely one for the kids.